I guess this what you do on snow days! Seems everyone has been doing these things, finally I got tagged. So here goes...
1. I would love to go to Maine someday
2. All 3 of our children were born on the 7Th, September 7Th, November 7Th and May 7Th, I was induced with Jenna, but didn't pick that date, the doctor's office set it for me.
3. Joe and I were both born on the 2ND, May and June
4. My engagement ring was buried in a bottle by a water fall. Joe proposed to me by my childhood creek.
5. I broke my collar bone when I was 10. I was sledding and hit a tree.
6. I was home schooled kindergarten thru my Senior year. I am not ashamed of it, nor am I unsocialized, and I don't have social problems.
7. My favorite color is blue, same as Joe's
8. I didn't know anything about sports teams or players until I married Joe. Now I keep up with most current sporting events, the teams and players. Currently, I am working on my sports history facts. I hate that Joe is a Minnesota Vikings fan and wish he was a Tennessee Titans or Indianapolis Colts fan instead. But that started long before I came into his life, so he won't be changing teams.
9. My most common place for alone time is... Wal Mart
10. I love baths
11. I took 9 years of piano lessons but can't read chords. One day, I am going to learn though. My piano teacher was a stickler about reading music.
12. I can play the flute and piddle at the guitar
13. I detest ironing, can't stand it
14. Blogging is my outlet and I love it
15. I am praying for a bigger vehicle this year. Currently we have 3 car seats across the back seat of our car.
16. Organizing makes me happy.
17. Free stuff makes me happy, I get so excited.
18. I wish I had more time to hang out with friends.
19. Being a mom is the greatest job in the whole world. I am so thankful I can stay home with my kids.
20. Target is my favorite place to shop.
21. My mother saves my sanity all the time. I don't know how I would survive without her encouragement and her involvement in our kids lives.
22. I wish I had more energy and was a morning person.
23. I am a carb-aholic, I love pizza and pasta and potatoes. I did survive on my gestational diabetes diet though, 4 months...
24. I had the same nurse at the delivery of all my babies. Sweetest nurse ever!!! Came in just for me with the 3rd, on her day off!
25. I am hot natured and usually my feet are like ice cubes. I never notice until Joe tells me.